Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday, December 19th

Snowflake's Last Day in our Classroom!

She is "zipping" right on out of here! 


A little Candy Cane for the flight back to the North Pole!


She even left us a little note!


Dear Mrs. Brewster’s 3rd Grade Reading Class,

     Thank you for inviting me into your classroom these last two weeks!  You are a great bunch of kids and I have told Santa so much!  Keep being kind and respectful to your friends and teachers (I know you can do it)!  I hope you enjoyed the journals, bookmarks, candy, and the book, “Santa is coming to Nebraska”!  Don’t forget to take your journals home, so you can tell your families all about our time together! 


     I know I’m “zipping” on out of here a few days early, but my work here is done and you will be enjoying your Christmas break in just a few short hours!  I’m wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the North Pole to you! 

                                                Love,
                                                SNOWFLAKE



No comments:

Post a Comment