Friday, April 10, 2015

Disney Postcards

Walt Disney Postcards

     Who is your favorite Disney character?  That is what the third graders were asked during reading class a couple weeks ago.  Each student had the opportunity to pick their favorite Disney character and write a letter to them!  They told them about themselves and why they are their favorite character!

     It is with much excitement that all the 3rd graders received a post card from Disney!  Along with the individual postcard we received a letter from Mickey Mouse for the class!  Mickey's letter said, "Hi ya, Pals!  Oh, Boy thanks for all the swell letter.  It was so nice of you to think of me and my pals.  Minnie and I were just talking about how lucky we are to have such special friends like you!  Gosh, I hope you are having a great time in school... I bet you are learning some really exciting things.  The gang and I are looking forward to seeing you real soon!  You Pal, Mickey Mouse!"   


Our Letter from Mickey Mouse and his Pals!



The Postcard that every student received! 


Our postcards have arrived!! :) 


Silly Picture! 




No comments:

Post a Comment